- Alain Bal, Organizer and Convener of the
- Henri Cainaud (Council
- Brigitte Carraz (La Grande
- Stevens Chellum (
International Center of World Citizens)
- John De la Cruz ( WCH.)
- Odile Durand, (Association
for the Promotion of Solidarity)
- Daniel Durand,(Registry of
- Claudine Fisher (Universal
- Liliane Metz-Krenker ( Peoples
- Roger Winterhalter ( MCM-
- Annick Bal ( Planete
1)Reminder of the
role of ASCOP and its ambitions
Construction of world citizenship and animation of a
citizen world at several levels through the exchange of
- Individual registration and engagement through the
world citizen card.
- Associative: The Associations accept and adhere to
the charter of ASCOP
- Disseminate globalization ideas: the people live
it, we are looking for what links us and we measure
- 3 Facets
- Action of the organizations that communicate
with each other.
- Proper activities organized by ASCOP.
- All of this contribution to the Peoples
ASCOP: Strength of proposals for the Peoples Congress
which then takes these strong globalist ideas to validate
and disseminate them.
2) Focus on what
- Almost 60 organizations from twenty countries have
signed the Mulhouse charter.
- 35 on an appeal of 1984 which involved some twenty
active ones, mostly African. (Appeal for global
solidarity against hunger.)
Who can strengthen
- We, our associations
- Permanent Globalist Committees
- Universal Movement for Scientific
- Association of our networks
- Globalists who share our ideas or wishing to bring
their experiences in this field (example: signatories
within the framework of the 60th anniversary of human
- Send letters to propose to the associations
working in our line to join ASCOP by evaluating its
principles with the help of a membership certificate
as well as the charter
3 Focus on Finances
The membership fee which was set in 2004 was 20 euros
per year. However due to failure to appeal for
contributions, there are few contributors (currently
ten). Today, the accounts are zero, the revenue just
- Appeal for contribution 2009
- Make appeal to the foundations (example
File to be processed by: Alain Bal, Annick Bal and
File: Annick and Alain BAL
- Need to create an association
- Organization as a mutual fund
- Send contributions to the treasurer, Mad. Annick
BAL, 16 rue de Belleneuve FR21270 BINGES
- Compensate costs and travel expenses
- Support for ASCOP's events
- Particpation in scholarships.
4. Relaunching of
The CILAME: (International Council for World Authority
on the Environment) is inactive for reasons of age of
those in charge. Currently, it consists of twenty
members, all French.
Proposal of Global
Studies Seminar in Accra (November 2008)
- Establish committees of local initiative to
improve the environment (CILAME-Local) First Committee
set up in Africa, at Lome.
The program continues
- December 2009: meeting in Ouagadougou
- September 2010: Seminar in Lome
File followed by Daniel Durand and Alain Bal
5) World Citizens
on the facebook of 'FAIRE ENSEMBLE'
- Belgium- Spain - Switzerland- Tunisia
- Alsace - Lorraine - Bourgogne - Loire region -
Paris - Picardie - Rhone / Alpes
- Create Links
- Defend world citizenship
- Activate the globalism citizen
- Skip the virtual to the concrete on the
File followed by Alain Bal
6) MODIFICATION OF
WORLD CITIZENS I.D CARD
File Alain Bal and Daniel Durand who shall transmit to
RECIM, which only can take the decision: question raised
a year ago by the members of RECIM and ASCOP.
- Search for a system to produce them at low cost:
plastic, electronics, card
- Bring to date regularly world citizens file
- Free card
- Contribution to the global citizenship fund
7. PRESENTATION OF
RECIM WEB SITE
File to Daniel Durand
- Publicize the site and encourage people to use it
as a library
File to Daniel Durand
OFFICIAL SITE. The
site presented by Daniel comes in 3rd position on the
internet in France.
How to federate the different sites: Andre Desnoyer
proposed to think about it and create an entry portal.
Propose to him to be the coordinator responsible for
facilitating the various groups: P.C, ASCOP at internet
It is for the Peoples Congress to revive AMIP for it
to become the unifier to provide information and
Need to find a person to be in charge.
Currently, Daniel retapes the articles already written
File Roger Winterhalter-Stevens CHELLUM
Ursula and Anna Maria are ready to invest in Brazil.
To ask Ursula to relay to us once a month. To send her
regular globalization topics, empower her in ideas to
pass on. Example of topics: like World Citizenship
centers, Claudine's films( mutual and us)
File Roger Winterhalter
Roger suggested that Colibri disseminates the
experiences of world citizens.
The French center of World citizens wishes to publish
again 3 newsletters per year: The 1st edition is
scheduled in late August.
The Registry of World Citizens will publish two
newsletters in 2009: one in late August ,and the other,
end of 2009 for an appeal for candidates.
- Exchange of certain articles between RECIM and
- Organize with Stevens and the Paris team for the
folding of newsletters that require a lot of
communication between and with the elected
representatives of the Peoples Congress (internet) and
all components ,(RECIM, ASCOP, Peoples Congress)
File followed by Alain Bal? Liliane Metz-Krenker
9. CREATION AND
SEAT OF THE ASSOCIATION ASCOP
- It was decided to create an ASCOP association with
Alain Bal as President.
- Seat of the Association: 16 rue de
Proposal from MCM: a person (Dominican) is interested
in a 90% aided contract and with a request for the
remainder to be given to CNS (New Solidarity against
unemployment) and could work for about 50% within the
framework of world citizenship.
- Training in globalism
- Establish documentation with the possibility to
take his World Citizen I.D. Card.
- Display uniform while on duty
- Relaunch the associations, communes to
- Organize Esperanto courses.
Followed by Roger Winterhalter
File followed by Daniel Durand, Roger Winterhalter and
- Chelles: Seminar on Human Rights in mid May
2010 (followed by M.F. LAMPERTI).
- Alternatively: Mont saint Martin 57
- Zagora: from 5 to 11 November 2010
- Following a decision taken in 2003 the Peoples
Congress and ASCOP are linked together and must
organize a joint calendar
- Allow 1 week, cost of hotel is about 400 euros,
arrange accommodation at private houses, for those
who cannot afford it.
File followed by Marie- Francoise Lamperti, Stevens
Chellum, Laurent Son.
- Determine a lexicon of keywords
- Inventory of what exists (UN, civil society)
- Inventory of what should exist
- Inventory of problems and solutions to
- Beyond the boundary of words and languages.
File followed by Henri Cainaud and Annick Bal.
Economics and solidarity
File followed by Roger Winterhalter and Brigitte
File followed by Alain Bal
File monitoring, Liliane Metz-Krenker and Alain
Liliane will engage members of Congress to participate
in this work.
MEETING: Scheduled for November 7.
Proposal to appoint in addition a Moderator.